Tramadol is a narcotic-like pain medication that the doctor prescribes for treating mild to severe pain in adults, such as after a surgery or a severe injury. The doctor prescribes this medicine when weaker painkillers no longer work. Its full name is known as tramadol HCL.
This medication was patented in 1963 and launched under the name “Tramal” in 1977 by the West German pharmaceutical company Grünenthal GmbH. In the mid-1990s, it got approved in the United Kingdom and the United States. It is accessible as a generic medicine and dispersed under many brand names worldwide, such as ConZip, Ultram, Ultram ER, Qdolo, etc.
Buy Tramadol Online to help treat the following conditions:
- Chronic pain
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Tramadol for Anxiety: It is very similar to benzodiazepines in that the chemicals released from dopamine can make the user feel relaxed and less pain. In turn, this could lower anxiety levels.
Tramadol for Pain: The doctor prescribes Tramadol for Pain; it comes in a tablet form for oral implementation for treating mild to severe pain in adults. This medicine is similar to opioid agonists, and it works in the brain to change how the body reacts to pain.
Chronic pain: It helps treat both severe and chronic pain of mild to severe intensity. The monotherapy does usually provide adequate analgesia. In chronic non-cancer pain.
Depression: It is also helpful for treating forms of depression in which factors of social stress due to interpersonal problems or disruption of significant bonding are evident and cannot be decreased in the short term by other interventions like psychotherapy
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD): It blocks serotonin reuptake and increases basal release, increasing serotonin availability.
Fibromyalgia: It is a weak mu-opioid receptor analgesic and inadequate serotonin and norepinephrine antagonist that resulted in relief from Fibromyalgia pain. You can pair the medication with acetaminophen to reduce pain even further.
Types of Tramadol
Buy Tramadol Online as an immediate and extended-release form. Immediate-release forms begin to take effects quickly; on the other hand, the extended-release form takes time to work, but its effects last for longer.
Tablets, Immediate-release: Schedule IV
- Tramadol HCL 50mg
Tramadol 50mg got sold under the brand name known as Ultram. The tablets are white capsule-shaped, coated tablets engraved with ULTRAM on one side and “06 59” on the other side.
- Tramadol 100mg
Tramadol 100mg got sold under the brand name known as Ultram. The tablets are white round tablets.
Capsule, extended-release: Schedule iv
- Tramadol 100mg
An extended-release form of Tramadol got sold under the brand name ConZip. The tablets are white capsules imprinted with blue ink “G 252” on the cap and “100” between the lines on the body.
- Tramadol 200mg
An extended-release form of Tramadol got sold under the brand name ConZip. White tablets imprinted with violet ink “G 253” on cap and “200” between the body lines.
- Tramadol 300mg
An extended-release form got sold under the brand name ConZip. The tablets are white imprinted with red ink: G 252” on the cap and “300” between the lines on the body.
Tramadol Side Effects and Risks
- It may be habit-forming; improper use of this medicine can cause addiction, overdose, or death. Do not give Tramadol medicine to another person even if he also suffers from the same health condition as you.
- You should not crush, chew, or break extended-release tablets, swallow the pills whole with water.
- It can cause withdrawal symptoms (such as suicidal thoughts, nausea, anxiety, and muscle pain). To prevent Tramadol withdrawal symptoms, your doctor will reduce your Tramadol dosage gradually over time.
- Do not drive or indulge in such activities that need your attention and focus because dizziness and drowsiness caused by this medicine can result in accidents, severe injuries, or falls.
- Do not keep leftover opioid medicines. Just one dose of the medicine can cause death in someone who is misusing this medicine. Use this medicine as exactly prescribed by the doctor.
- Do not give this medicine to anyone between the age of 12 to 18 years.
- Keep the medicine in a place where children cannot find medicine. Keep track of your medicine to ensure that no one is misusing your medication.
- If you use Tramadol medicine during pregnancy, your baby may become dependent on the medication. This can cause Tramadol withdrawal symptoms in the baby after it is born. Infants born dependent on habit-forming medicine may require medical attention for several weeks.
- A mother should not breastfeed while using this medicine because Tramadol can pass through breast-milk and cause unusual drowsiness, breathing problems, or death in a nursing baby.
Do not use this medicine and immediately contact your doctor if you have:
- Slow heart rate
- Shallow breathing
- Sexual problems