What is Carisoprodol?
Buy Carisoprodol Online, It is prescribed to treat muscle cramps. It is used for the treatment of pain in skeletal muscle. Carisoprodol is a schedule IV-controlled substance. Carisoprodol is a modified form of meprobamate which shows the property of muscle relaxant. Carisoprodol is the generic name. It is also known by some other names called Soma, Random.
How to take Carisoprodol?
Carisoprodol is used for the short-term treatment that is not more than three weeks. The medicine can be taken with a glass of water. It can be taken before or after the meal. It is advised to take only the recommended dosage. Increasing or decreasing dosage may lead to negative results or may cause side effects.
How does Carisoprodol work?
Generic Carisoprodol is used to get relief from stress, strain, or other muscle spasm caused due to injuries. It is a muscle relaxant of the Carbamate class. It works to disintegrate the activity of nerves. It stops the transmission of electric impulses to the brain through the spinal cord. Thus, the pain sensation cannot reach the brain. It doesn’t work on the source of pain.
Side Effects of Carisoprodol
Oral Carisoprodol may cause some undesirable effects. This may cause severe dizziness, drowsiness. Some of the commonly occurring side effects include-
There are other serious side effecti9/s of Carisoprodol. They are-
- Chest pain
- Excessive sweating
- Loss of coordination
- Irregular heartbeat
- Dry Mouth
- Unusual tiredness
- Swelling of glands
- Urinating difficulties
You should seek medical attention if any of these side effects occur and persist for more than 3-5 days. It may lead to harmful results if not taken seriously.
What kind of doses of generic Carisoprodol are available?
Generic Carisoprodol is available in two strengths. One is Carisoprodol 250mg, and another is Carisoprodol 350mg. These two can be prescribed to adults in acute or chronic pain associated with skeletal muscle.
- They can be taken three times a day. It is prescribed along with therapy.
- The dosage should not be extended for prolonged use, and it can be adjusted for liver or renal impairment.
What is the most significant precaution taken during treatment with Carisoprodol?
- You must be very careful about your medical condition. You must not take Carisoprodol if you have porphyria or any symptoms of it. Its symptoms include skin rashes and other effects on the skin.
- You should not take Carisoprodol if you are allergic to meprobamate. It may cause severe results as meprobamate is an active ingredient in the product.
- Alcohol or any other beverages containing alcohol must be avoided during the treatment period with Carisoprodol.
- Carisoprodol is not recommended for pregnant women. It is only prescribed if there is no other safe option.
- Breastfeeding mothers must avoid taking Carisoprodol. It may pass to the breastmilk and may cause harm to the nursing infant.
Is Carisoprodol dangerous?
Carisoprodol may be habit-forming. It may cause potential harm by drug abuse or addiction disorder. It may also lead to a fatal result if overdosed or taken for a longer time. You should not discontinue the medication abruptly. It may also cause withdrawal symptoms.